As a Nutritionist, and someone who overcame obesity and an eating disorder, it is my passion to educate and help those who are struggling to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Join me on a wellness journey where you will learn how to integrate proper nutrition practices into a lifestyle that best fits your needs. As your consultant, I will help you become educated in human nutrition and understand how to achieve a healthy lifestyle with foods you love! My services are specific to each client’s goal and will never have you following diet trends that leave you feeling defeated … and often unhealthy.
Below are examples of services I currently provide to my clients:
- Nutrition Education – Understand how food is used by the body and how it can have a positive or negative affect on your health.
- Disease/Health Management – I’ll help adapt your lifestyle to a new or existing diagnosis (i.e. Diabetes, IBS, Heart Disease, Celiac, etc.). * I cannot diagnose you, diagnosis must be performed by your primary care provider or a medical specialist.
- Accountability Coaching – No excuses! I hold you accountable for your success with on-demand accessibility.
- Meal Planning – I don’t hand you a plan, we build one together.
- Cooking Lessons – Don’t let a lack of skills hold you back!
- Private Chef – Busy schedule? Leave the food prep to me.
- Grocery Shopping Aide – Not sure if you’re buying the “right” foods? I can help!
- Maintenance Program – So you reached your goals, now what?!
As I said, each client is provided a unique approach that best fits their individual needs; your needs may very well go beyond the list above. Not sure if I’m the right fit for you? Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to set up your first session. As soon as I receive your inquiry, we’ll schedule a time that is convenient for you to discuss your goals, etc.
One-Hour Personalized Session
Customized approach to help achieve your
health & lifestyle goals.
(live chat available via FaceTime or Skype)
Accountability Coaching (per week, M-F)
Reach out Monday through Friday with
quick questions, concerns, obstacles, etc.
– anything you need to stay on track.
Recommended for those who are making lifestyle changes for the first time.
(service limited to text & email)
(service available from 8 AM – 8PM)
* Bundled service packages available
(Payment Accepted in the form of Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, or Venmo)
– Referral Program –
Want $5? If I sign a new client that you referred to me, I’ll give you $5 as a Thank You 🙂
* Reward paid after new client completes first consult
* You do not need to be a client to participate
* No limit on number of rewards earned